Are you an experienced R&D Agronomist looking to develop your career within a nationally recognized field trials company?
We currently have a vacancy for @ Development technical in field trials. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious company with a great future.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in in crop protection with knowledge in GEP.
- Skills in spraying, drilling, assessing and soil sampling in field trials.
- Maintenance of agriculture equipment and combine operation.
- Competent user of ARM and Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of statistics.
- Good written and oral English skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical document and business report.
- Driving license.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work outside of normal working hours according to workloads.
Send your Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date and deadline apply: from 20th February to 15th March.
After your application has been received, an established competition process is followed.
During a personal interview, candidates are assessed on their knowledge, abilities and personal suitability for the position of development technical.
Finally, a test will be used to assist in the competition process.