Are you an experienced R&D Agronomist looking to develop your career within a nationally recognized field trials company?
We currently have 1 vacancies for @ Development technical in field trials. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious company with a great future.
- Experience in crop protection with knowledge in GEP.
- Skills in spraying, drilling, assessing and soil sampling in field trials.
- Maintenance of agriculture equipment and combine operation.
- Competent user of ARM and Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of statistics.
- Good written and oral English skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical document and business report.
- Driving license.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work outside of normal working hours according to workloads.
The right person will be provided with an opportunity to become part of a young team in a growing company. Salary will be negotiated based on skills and experience.
Send your Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org